I know there are times we all remember when we relied on a teacher, counselor or any knowledgeable individual to help guide us with a difficult undertaking. Their advice and guidance was invaluable, but now as a CEO of a successful business, you might be inclined to go it alone…that is not always the best idea.
Understandably, as an executive running an organization getting advice isn’t always easy. Who is going to be there to hold you accountable and guide you?
It is so important if you want to keep your business healthy and prosperous to reach its fullest potential.
Having a coach does not mean you are new at your job, struggling, or working ineffectively. It is actually a very wise endeavor that will make your business even more successful!
Everyone needs a business coach!
- Support & encouragement: Running a company can become stressful and overwhelming. You will be amazed what you can accomplish when there is someone cheering you on and giving you reassurance…someone who believes in you.
- Strengths & weaknesses: Someone who knows you very well but has an outside perspective will be able to enhance your strengths while diminishing your weaknesses.
- Confidence: Build more confidence in your own ideas so you can accomplish your goals.
- Accountability: You’ll have a built-in accountability partner that prompts and prods you of what you agreed to do, and what you’re working towards.
- Perspective: Someone to give you a new outlook on your new ideas or maybe the ideas you’ve been holding on to for way too long.
- Challenge & Motivate: When you need a push to just get moving or to try new things. Sometimes we all need a slight push in the right direction to get over our little “mental blocks” and explore options outside our comfort zone.
Hiring the right coach will be the best investment for your business.
No matter how well you might be doing, a great coach will take you company to the next level.
The bottom line is that business coaching, at all levels provokes real change, presenting the utmost possible return on investment. You should make that investment!
Have you tried a business coach for your organization?
[themecolor]Dave Baney is the founder and CEO of 55 Questions, LLC. We work with successful top executives with a driving ambition to crush their competition. We help CEOs and Entrepreneurs improve alignment, communication and accountability throughout their organization.[/themecolor] http://www.55questions.com
[themecolor]Follow Dave on twitter[/themecolor] https://twitter.com/55Questions